Job title : Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Microvest is recruiting a Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications who will lead the Microvest marketing and communications team in continually enhancing Microvest products marketing and growth; increasing Microvest brand awareness. Who will be responsible for managing internal and external corporate communications.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead the company’s corporate communications strategy and implementation
- Lead the team in planning and executing the marketing and communications strategy across offline and digital channels.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribution in online and offline channels
- Develop, execute, manage, and measure the effectiveness of the marketing and communication plans
- Monitor market trends and competitors to identify opportunities and make recommendations regarding marketing and communication strategy
- Increase awareness of the Microvest brand/products line in an effective manner
- Re-engage customers through media channels and lead Media partnerships (B2B, B2C).
- Ensure growth in the customers acquisition of Microvest products, and in followership, engagements and interactions on all social media platforms
- Recommend budget for digital and offline marketing
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Develop a media relations plan, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Create and manage internal and external communications protocols and initiatives
- Create and implement crisis management strategy
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure smooth on ground execution of our events and press conferences
- Collaborate with Customer Experience, Product Management, Development teams to ideate, test, build and acquire an in-depth understanding of the most valuable engagement and retention levers for our customers.
Suitable candidate should have:
- 5 or more years’ experience in Marketing and Communications.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Psychology, Communications, Advertising, or a Business Management related field.
- Hands on experience of social media in a professional setting and how to leverage social media/viral messaging as part of a PR strategy
- Experienced in corporate communications and digital marketing
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working at a start-up or high growth B2B business
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Head of Marketing & Corporate Communications jobs