Job title : Head of IT
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 04, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job Requisition ID: R70972
- The Head of IT has responsibility for strategic planning and directing of IT delivery within a well-defined functional area.
- They will act as a single point of accountability for projects and delivery streams within the area of responsibility.
- On top of this they will also have accountability for overall development of the function, organisation and delivery capabilities.
- Key contact for terminal business regarding local demand and ensuring adequate IT service delivery, IT business partnering and IT operations management
- Partner with business leads on new business capabilities/ platform discovery and roadmap
- Working with terminal business stakeholders to agree on an integrated plan for delivery.
- Develop, maintain and own IT business plans that reflect the demand and strategic requirements of the business for a terminal
- Partner with the business in strategic discussions and bring the view of technology implications and benefits.
- Ensure WoW standards are followed at the terminal for IT performance
- Understand business strategy, business processes & information needs to exploit IT and enable the business to deliver against their plans.
- Work across the wider Technology & Industrial IT organization to deliver value to the business through robust IT services and innovation.
- Actively drive IT value through membership on the Terminal Management Team seat.
- Proactively challenge and manage key business stakeholders at MD level and below.
- Manage terminal demand in a cost constraint environment ensuring business value is delivered.
- Lead, coach and develop the talent pipeline.
- Ensuring adequate service provisioning through regional and global service delivery teams
- Manage terminal Tech team.
- Accountable for terminal IT operations excellence
- Accountable for local IT demand and execution delivery
- Responsible for implementing the right IT initiatives to become a world class terminal.
- Accountable for budget management for the terminal
- Accountable to ensure cyber security needs are implemented and maintained in the terminal
- Accountable for all technology and infrastructure at the terminal.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong IT Management experience
- Experience in managing and / or steering of large-scale technology projects/programs
- Broad experience with technology solutions and services, across the IT infrastructure, application and automation space
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build credibility and relationships with staff and senior business leaders
- Second-to-none business ethics
- 4 days per week on site required, with 1 day from home in base location
- You will be required to visit non-base location spending at least one week of the month – whether this be Lagos or Port Harcourt (Omne).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Head of IT jobs