Menzon Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Information Technology jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : July 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We require the services of Head of Information Technology to assist in managing the company’s IT assets, including developing, improving and securing the same to facilitate the achievement of the organisation’s objectives.
- Develop and enforce IT policies and procedures in alignment with the Group’s objectives.
- Coordinate the planning, evaluation, deployment and management of IT systems, technologies and new media across the Group.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the IT team, including training them as necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate team structure that supports the needs of the Group.
- Encourage team approach to new initiatives, innovation and issue resolution
- Support the Group’s documentation system and data management in line with best practices.
- Evaluate system requirements and ensure all systems have scalability, offer reliability and security as well as allow for easy integrations as necessary.
- Plan and guide the procurement of computer hardware and software while equally being responsible for the supervision of all IT-related outsourced services.
- Ensure that all information systems operate in compliance with internal and legal requirements.
- Participate on and lead projects (as well as research and development activities) related to Information and Communication Technology.
- Keep abreast of current and emerging technologies.
- Identify opportunities in IT that the Group can leverage to improve service quality as well as to achieve operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness and competitive edge.
- Develop and implement cybersecurity strategies that protect the confidentiality and guarantee integrity and availability of information to all users.
- Put in place requisite IT controls and governance, including effectively monitoring and managing security risks.
- Ensure that technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner, including ensuring documentation of all successful resolutions.
- Responsible for IT financial planning and budgeting and lead strategic planning for information technology in facilitating the achievement of business goals.
- Advise management on approaches and solutions to enhance and optimise resources.
- Provide timely standard reports of work.
- Promote the company’s values and philosophy in the performance of your services.
- Take relevant training and development and ensure possession of skills that support the needs of the Group.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience.
- Familiarity with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Network connectivity and security (Experience with Mikrotik routers is a plus)
- IT infrastructure experience (ability to maintain hardware)
- Microsoft Servers Platform (Experience of Microsoft Active Directory, domain controllers & exchange)
- Demonstrable experience in cloud and digital technologies.
- Working knowledge of document management systems.
- Demonstrable team management experience
- Ability to manage multiple project assignments and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time, quality and within budgets.
- Certification in project management is an added advantage.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Sound business acumen with the ability to think strategically.
- Vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: email@example.com using “Application for the Post of Information Technology Officer” as the subject of the mail.