Glovo’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Growth – Africa (They / She / He) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Your work-life opportunity:
- We are looking for a seasoned head of marketing who can help grow the Glovo brand while formulating and executing new strategies to acquire new customers in the Sub-Saharan Africa custer (Kenya, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda).
- This person must be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Define GlovoÛªs Marketing strategy for Sub-Saharan Africa cluster together with the Regional Marketing Director
- Lead the execution of the marketing plans and track performance on the agreed growth goals
- Understand local media landscape and define the right mix of digital / non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC targets
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy
- Manage the cluster marketing budget.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience in a similar role at a leading FMCG blue chip company
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong consumer understanding skills
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and TV
- Proficient in English.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What youÛªll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Head of Growth – Africa (They / She / He) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online