1 month ago
Enived Air and Logistics Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Ground Services
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and maintain a strategic and robust business profile for Ground Services to ensure progressive profit margin are sustained.
- Managing cost and controlling the ground operations budget, including capital outlay for technical systems.
- Responsible for executing tactics and strategic Ground Services activities.
- Drive business strategy vision and achievement of objectives through the direct reports.
- Ensure the establishment and development of high calibre management team to deliver professional and technical services and to pursue new business opportunities.
- Defining and implementing standards for Ground Handling (Ramp and Passenger services) and ensuring that all handling agents, contracted or self-handled, provide services to the agreed standard level.
- Manage and plan resources and skills to support growth, quality standard and innovation.
- Responsible for the overall success of the aircraft cleaning, and cabin presentation for assuring a successful market driven focus for product management.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing best practice standard of Ground Services training which includes Airport employees.
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective procedures for Airport Services in accordance with regulatory requirements, the duties include:
- Ensuring high standards of service, security and safety of Airport and Ramp operations across the network.
- Responsibility for all Ground Services manuals and ensuring that ground handling policies and procedures compliment and comply with the NCAA regulations and the Company’s guidelines.
- Assessing outstation ground operations activities and procedures, auditing the quality of services and operations; ensuring staff are trained and competent.
- Ensure that third party contractors provide Ground Services in accordance with Company standards
- Responsible for Liaison with external entities for all Ground Handling Suppliers.
- Create and maintain relationships with the key stakeholders in EALL’s various market. These could include industry specialists, research analysts, key editors and other third parties.
- Ensure constant enhancements of applicable NCAA regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure that SMS is effectively implemented via an effective ground handling control, effective safety reporting to the EALL Safety database and ensure adequate attention to noted discrepancies.
The ideal candidate for this role should be/have:
- University Degree or equivalent from a University of repute. A post graduate qualification or professional certification is desirable.
- 12 years experience in relevant field.
- Strong ethical standards required to model desired behaviour.
- Excellent presentation skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to skill fully engage at all levels to facilitate a culture of openness and communication.
- Ability to influence at senior levels.
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills required to foster value-adding Relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear alignment (line of sight) of performance objectives and initiatives to business objectives.
- Effective negotiation skills at top management level for all initiatives and approaches to initiatives.
- Ability to carry immediate team and entire Ground and Inflight Services team along in all initiatives.
- Excellent team player abilities.
- Knowledge of the business’s key priorities at any point in time.
- Credibility with all cadre of management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
* Head of Ground Services jobs
*Jobs in Edo
*Aviation / Airline jobs
- Salary Offer: *********