Job title : Head of Finance jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensuring that invoices are prepared and sent to customers on time.
- Maintaining a minimum number of receivable days on customer invoices
- Managing cash balances and ensuring adequate cash flows to allow the business unit to operate effectively
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating problems caused by insufficient cash flow;
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiate interest rates on time deposits, APGs, and bonds for various business units projects.
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the Company’s financial records and accounting system.
- Assist the Finance Manager with daily reporting responsibilities.
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc / HND Degree in Finance
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as Finance Manager
- The preferred candidate should have a professional certification
- Excellent verbal and visual financial reporting skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Head of Finance jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 357 jobs