2 weeks ago
Job title : Head of Finance
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Liquidity and treasury management, overseeing Klasha’s financial resources to help meet wider business objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for Klasha’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction/optimisation opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the Finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure the appropriate monitoring of Company finances is maintained
- Confident oversight and delivery of Central bank reporting
- Personable and business facing
- Partnerships and relationship building
- Managing the output and nurturing the development of a Finance Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related course
- Deep domain understanding of the African payments ecosystem
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably in payments and/or fintech
- CIMA or equivalently certified
- Significant exposure to Treasury Management, FP&A and reconciliation
- Experience working globally
- Automation savvy, with proficiency in analytics and wider tooling.
- Ability to execute root cause analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to identify and defend data-driven recommendations.
- A charismatic relationship builder, able to win the trust of external and internal partners alike
- High level of determination and tenacity.
- Good understanding of compliance activities in financial services.
- All the latest technology you need to do your role.
- Employee stock option scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Mental health wellness benefits; Headspace app subscription and Spill mental health support.
- Budget for French language classes.
- Diesel and wifi allowance for remote working.
- Work-from-anywhere weeks; work from anywhere for three weeks in a year.
- Paid birthday day off.
- Team building events.
- Paid parental leave.
- Learning and development budget.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Head of Finance jobs