GBC Consulting Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Finance jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the firm are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions
- Receivables Management
- Payables Management
- Ensure accurately and timely invoicing for clients
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations
- Ensure confidentiality and safekeeping of accounting records and documents
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Firm
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.).
Education and Experience
- Accounting Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience required.
- Between the ages of 28 35 years
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of applicable tax laws, codes and regulations in the industry
- Working knowledge and experience of an accounting software / ERP.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.