Afrimash’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Finance jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- This is an exciting opportunity to join Afrimash-one of the most strategic, creative, and fast-growing agritech companies in Nigeria. The role is multi-faceted, encompassing finance, account, and business intelligence in a growing e-commerce team.
- Our ideal candidate is a technology-savvy team player who is smart, data-driven, process-driven, and accurate.
- He/she should be a creative problem solver, who can take the lead and also collaborate with smaller teams to initiate and oversee special projects aligned with business intelligence.
- The candidate will work alongside the entire e-commerce team to reconcile and maintain all accounts, provide timely accounting information for company use, forecast trends needed to enhance company decisions and support innovation in the companys accounting system.
- Build and lead the finance team to deliver high-quality finance support across the organization with a focus on cost optimization, process improvement, and high-level performance.
- Implement and execute strategic plans for leveraging the eCommerce marketplace to focus on sales trends, promotional opportunities, and marketing activities to grow the business.
- Act as a strategic financial adviser to the management team on organizational performance, opportunities, and risks.
- Take overall responsibility for the preparation of financial reporting, annual accounts, and audit matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, donor reporting, and governance structures.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to ensure effective income tracking, cost management, including grant management, cost recovery, and return on investment.
- Oversee timely accounting operations including invoicing, making payments, petty cash transactions, payroll administration, bank reconciliation, and passing entries into accounting software (Quickbooks) etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly budgets/forecasts as well as financial statements to provide actionable insights for implementation.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end audits of 3rd party service providers, including vendor selection and monthly review of payments versus activities.
- Oversee the management of strong internal controls including but not limited to sourcing and payment processes, purchase orders and clearance of tax invoices.
- Ensure timely compliance and documentation for health, insurance, pension, and related payments within the confines of contracts.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with relevant Professional certifications
- A strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Internet savvy and IT compliant
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Office Suite (advanced use of Excel required), Quickbooks, PeachTree, SAGE etc.
- Able to read and understand the technical formalities of financial reports.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Drive for Results
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal Effectiveness / Managing Relationships
- Data Analysis
- Communication – Spoken and Written
- Managing Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Setting targets and getting results
- Project Management skills
- Team management
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.