Jumia Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Delivery Experience
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : September 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Head of Delivery Experience will engage in a fully end to end perspective into the business of Jumia E-commerce and Jumia Services, and will be in charge of running and improving Jumia’s full logistics set-up for delivery associates, and as well as enhancing the customer and vendor experience.
Delivery Associates Development
- Do qualitative and quantitative research on the training needs of DA team
- Develop and improve content material for driver training
- Design and conduct trainings
- Conduct role plays and focused group discussions with DAs
- To prepare and evaluate the progress of DAs at an individual level
- Ensuring that all assigned vehicles are properly maintained, which includes routine maintenance and vehicle cleanliness.
- Manage vehicle maintenance expenses to limit cost.
- Control and monitor driver-customer communication in line with customer Journey to ensure good customer experience.
- Implement the Delivery portion of ñcustomer journeyî in tandem with Jumia E-commerce – COO
- Contribute in process and planning with a focus on DA needs and customer experience
- Monitor competitor’s delivery offerings and ensure Jumia delivery options are competitive and compelling.
- Regular and consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the service levels of DA agenciesand encourage improvements.
Delivery Associate Engagement
- Coach, lead and develop drivers to support the delivery team and improve productivity on gate to gate basis.
- Build robust and scalable hiring methodology for DAs.
- Enhance road safety and risk mitigation aspects of the DAs’ daily work life
- Roll out various community initiatives for DAs — Micro financing, Celebrations – Birthdays; Family engagements; Contests, Brand building , etc.
- Managing and sustaining engagement on the DA community and foster it to sustain at scale
- Tracking and administration of any incentive programs to create excitement
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited university; Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- 7 years minimum experience, preferably in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment with a strong focus on logistics or alternatives supply chain
- Clear understanding of Transportation Logistics network management, Retail or Customer Service processes and priorities
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques preferred. Excel skills required
- Experience in strategy and complex network management
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to work with people from different backgrounds
- Team player and flexible to rapidly changing work schedules
- Excellent team management and coaching skills
- High analytical skills
- IT savvy
- Conflict management
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online