Smart Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Business jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Our client in the investment space is looking to get a good Head of Business to promote the company vision and revenue.
- Develop strategies to come up with good investment portfolio.
- Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients to invest into the company chains of businesses.
- Come up with ways to manage wealth and investments for both the company and the clients
- Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities and investors.
- Ensuring that the investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Works with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
- Maintenance of investors mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Degree in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience as Head of Business in an investment company.
- Must be a good business performer and great network of investors
- Track record of closed deals.
- Have a good database of clients that are willing to invest.
- Hands-on experience with Investment procedures and products.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Have a good writing and presentation skills.
- Be dedicated and goal-oriented.
- Should be able to meet pre-resumption target.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head Business” as the subject of the email.