Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Head of Business jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
This role would require a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. You are expected to be ambitious to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Effective and consistent formulation and execution of Collections and Recovery strategies for improving performance, delivering the best result based on individual account circumstances while maintaining customer relationship.
- Proactive and ongoing monitoring and management of loan portfolio to minimize bad debt provisions/losses.
- Providing collections and Recovery expertise and knowledge for annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts.
- Meeting with delinquent customers (if needed) and making appropriate decisions to prevent cases from further deterioration.
- Demonstrating the ability to take on role specific requirements as outlined by management.
- Applying appropriate recovery measures in dealing with defaulting customers to ensure that all NPLs are dully attended to Propose and implement strict internal controls over procedures, audit recommendations and regulatory requirements to safeguard the company from potential losses.
- Liaison with call center team for minimization of overdue cases, improving contact ability.
- Ensuring that reminders are sent to overdue customers before due date by coordinating working with the credit team.
- Monitoring and controlling all overdue cases and ensuring that these are followed up for release / renewal / auction as the case may be and co-coordinating action within the Legal provisioning.
- Understanding the banks system/software for better monitoring and resolution of overdue cases.
- Liaison with legal team of both the products for all recovery related matters (Legal notices, replies, auction etc.)
- Timely Interest servicing and Renewal for Overdraft accounts.
- Set out the detail actions and target of loan write off recoveries down to all the concerned client service officers;
- Seek ways to continuously improve performance and productivity on the job;
- Work closely with the Head of Credit, to identify root cause of loan delinquency, operational weaknesses and recommend changes to improve the quality of the portfolio.
- Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
*Head of Business jobs in Nigeria
*Banking jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Banking jobs in Nigeria