Allover Capital Plc’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Head of Business Development jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 19-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Job Sector: Financial Services
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to lead the Investment Portfolio arm of the organization and ensure that all revenue targets of all Investments are duly met in order to achieve substantial financial growth through investments. Our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial by nature with an investment/financial business background which allows them to increase the Investment arm of the organization significantly by attracting and closing investment deals by representing the organization in various mediums, and attract new investors to the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential clients within the desired target market that will ensure the achievement of defined personal and departmental targets
- Source for new investors and expand portfolios from new and existing clients in order to grow the business
- Lead the development of innovative investment products to meet clientsäó» needs
- Develop and lead the implementation of the firm’s investment strategies, policies, and guidelines
- Construct and manage a broadly diversified investment portfolio (including funds) and optimize performance within the risk appetite established by the Executive Council
- Evaluate market conditions, identify trends and make tactical adjustments based on quantitative and qualitative evaluation
- Source high-quality external investment managers evaluate their trading strategies for potential investment, and negotiate investment terms
- Design risk management methodologies and monitor investment risks at all levels
- Design, establish and manage effective and efficient investment processes
- Devise strategies for the growth of assets under management
- Establish best investment practices, ethical standards, and investment code of conducts amongst the Investment Management Group
- Articulate investment beliefs and foster an investment culture within the firm
- Demonstrate fidelity to the organizationäó»s culture in words and deeds
- Keeps abreast of developments in the financial markets using fundamental and technical research to arrive at sound and timely investment recommendation
- Recommends appropriate investment types and management strategies based on sound understanding of clientsäó» investment objectives, investment products, market trends and outlook.
- Promptly initiates execution of purchase and sale of investment securities
- Responsible for bridging knowledge gaps among team members through knowledge sharing sessions, on-the-job training, supervision and empowerment.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors as well as maintenance of investoräó»s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
- Making sure investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Produce reports of daily and weekly activities.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news
- Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
- Maintenance of investoräó»s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
What we need to see:
- A good First Degree in the Finance/Social Sciences or its equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of additional professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) yearsäó» experience in Capital markets.
- MBA added advantage
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately analyze various financial instruments
- Good understanding of asset and liability management
- Sound knowledge of Investment banking products
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals
*Head of Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Kindly send your C.V. highlighting your education, experience and skills/competence required for the role and covering letter on explaining why you are suitable to [email protected]
What we offer
Once you hired, you strapped in for upward mobility in a challenging environment, competitive compensation benefits and packages with a work culture from an equal opportunity and inclusive employer, dedicated and diversified workforce, that do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race and ethnicity.
Applications will be treated as they are received and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria