Job title : Head of Accounts
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete Management reports
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements
- Evaluate and make appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the company
- Provide financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation; collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial information; advising departments on the collection and analysis of data.
- Liaise with external auditors and consultants to ensure that all necessary obligations are met
- Review payrolls, make adjustments and advise banks on salary payments
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Perform any other assignment assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Master’s degree or professional certifications (e.g., CPA) may be preferred.
- 10 years Proven experience in a senior accounting or finance role, with leadership responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial management, and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Head of Accounts jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!