Brit Property Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head of Account/ Account Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 28, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience – 5+ years of marketing experience background desirable
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Deep digital understanding. – Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is COMPULSORY
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.