Beacongate Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head, Motor Business
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee all sales and aftersales operations of the automobile subsidiary to ensure Revenue Growth and Profitability.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues (vehicles and aftermarket operations) through positive planning, deployment, and management of resources.
- Profitably manage the business working capital in terms of inventory, debt, turnover, and assets.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical business functions within the motors business.
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization.
- Create a culture of transparency and communication within the motors subsidiary in alignment with the Group’s policies.
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, including shareholders and government agencies
- Proactively address challenges in the internal and external environment to protect business interests.
- Develop programs to facilitate timely and efficient processes towards attainment of maximum customer satisfaction.
Work / Educational / Professional Qualifications:
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or Engineering courses.
- At least 12 years work experience of which about 3 years must have been in similar or managerial business role at management level.
- Proven experience as a Business Head of a structured auto dealership or similar role.
- Must have the Business Acumen to drive and deliver a profitable business
- Proven experience in managing sales.
- Understanding of the management of working capital to drive positive business results.
- Familiarity with the technicalities of managing an auto business, experience in workshop operations management will be of added advantage.
- Ability to interpret technical and business financial results.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships amongst executives, partners and the staff.
- Good negotiation, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to lead and motivate the workforce towards increased productivity.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
Gender / Age:
- Preferably male
- Not more than 47 years old.
- N13,500,000 – N15,000,000 Annually
Application Closing Date: 28th September, 2022.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.