2 weeks ago
Job title : Head, Marketing & Brand (Female)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develops and executes strategies for the development of Montaigne target market at both corporate and outlet level.
- Proactively identifies and develops opportunities to build business for Montaigne through the introduction of new products and services, as well as enhancements to existing product/service lines.
- Responsible for coordinating and driving all activities required to prepare and open retail branches.
Duties & Responsibilities
Merchandise Planning and Management:
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply arm of Montaigne on orders, quantities, designs/assortments, delivery dates and payment terms in conjuction with the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by harmonising/aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining standard marginal prices for all items
- Promote or reduces the prices of slower-selling lines while monitoring best selling lines
- Set and adjust prices and decide markdowns in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Develop merchandise budget for appropriate periods
- Work with Inventory Administrator to plan stock levels, move stock and making sure that the best selling items are always available
- Supervise the creation of visual displays and the overall appearance of each outlet.
Marketing Planning and Management:
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market of Montaigne i.e. buying behaviour, purchasing power, age range, social status, profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their unique lifestyles
- Utilize sales report from outlets to analyze customer insight and develop recommendations to ensure that business objectives are met.Identify new markets that might enhance the organisation’s bottom line
- Gather sales information from previous years to know statistics on returns, markdowns, and any inventory carry over
- Create an annual marketing plan and a budget to facilitate itInteracts with the design team on trend information i.e. new designs, latest wears and plan accordingly.
- Develop and manage the Montaigne brand and all brands in the company’s portfolio
- Design and execute schedule for marketing/promotion of all company brands in all the outlets and their environs
- Designs and execute marketing strategies for all new designs to reach customers and communicate brand message
- Communicates with all outlets to ensure strategy integration and messaging aligns with overall Montaigne objective
- Designs and execute schedule for mass marketing/promotion of Montaigne in all the branches and their environs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Market share% Increase in sales and margin from promotions.
- Launch of a customer loyalty scheme.
- Number of new customers added to data base.
- Number of new markets/outlets opened.
- Number of new products as a result of researches.
- Aligned marketing goals to overall organization objectives.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing or related discipline.
- M.Sc / MBA or its equivalent would be an added advantage.
- 6 – 8 years cognate experience in a marketing role.
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Communications and media
- Administration and Management
- Public relations.
- Must be a Female
- Must live within Lekki axis, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Gbagada, Yaba and its environs.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Negotiation skills
- IT skills
- Relationship management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Agriculture / Agro-Allied jobs
- Head, Marketing & Brand (Female) jobs