1 week ago
Job title : Head, Logistics (Dangote Cement)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Head of Logistics is responsible for the effective planning and distribution of cement in Nigeria, end-to-end management of the Customer Truck Empowerment scheme, Cost Optimisation, Management of the S&OP Process and overall responsibility for Health and Safety.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development and implementation of a strategy for the function including performance and cost optimization
- Prepare and execute people development plans including succession planning
- Identify and execute cost improvement areas within the function
- Day to day management of the S&OP process
- Automation of the S&OP Dashboard
- Drive Process improvement of the function
- Support Sales and marketing in delivering budget
- Drive improvement in depot infrastructure
- Support OTD Process automation
- Maintain Regional Distribution and Cost Equilibrium in line with budget
- Maintain a periodic benchmark of trucks performance against peers
- Drive improvement in trucks and depots efficiency improvement
- Minimum of related degree from a recognised higher institution.
- Membership of a related professional body is a essential.
- A minimum of 12-15 years’ experience in similar role within cement manufacturing or FMCG industries
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with microsoft office suite.
- Proficient project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking, planning, financial and project management skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and projects of various scale in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Proven financial and operations management
- Strong people, stakeholder and change management skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Transportation / Logistics jobs
- Head, Logistics (Dangote Cement) jobs