Coleman Technical Industries Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Head, Internal Audit jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : September 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Arepo, Ogun
- Responsible for audit of companyÛªs financial process from production to sales
- Supervise and follow up on the receivables from the production to the store
- Ensure that the total amount of daily production corresponds with the daily store deliverables
- Supervise and control the store issuance to sales department for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Research the latest trends and issues in the industry, determining the scope of the internal audit accordingly.
- Develop annual plans, to discuss with management and stakeholders to agree on systems that will help the business grow.
- Ensure companyÛªs policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Analyze and evaluate accounting documents, preparing reports that reflect the audit results and document the proposed process.
- Present reports to management and ensure all departments are working toward the same goals and complying with regulations.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document full process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Prepare, analyse and verify annual reports, financial statements and other records using accepted accounting procedures.
- Review data about material assets, net worth liabilities, capital stock, surplus income, and expenditures.
- Performing full audits, assessment of risk, control management, and assessing financial reliability.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor interventions from management, make sure that regulations and sector rules are still being met and best practices are being followed.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- At least 5 yearsÛª experience in similar role preferably in the manufacturing or shipping industry
- A professional member of ICAN ACA or other audit bodies desirable.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Audit Management
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Financial Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Initiative and Good judgement.
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills.
- Interpersonal Relationship.
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Communication skills.
*Head, Internal Audit jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria