2 months ago
Montaigne Place’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head, Internal Audit and Control
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To facilitate the execution of best practice financial management processes and maintain good relationships with local and international financial institutions, government agencies, consultants, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
Financial Accounting & Treasury Management and Reporting:
- internal Audit, system and compliance
- Ensure Proper record keeping of all financial records for adequate reporting
- Ensure all ledgers are reconciled and updated monthly (i.e. Creditors Ledger, Debtors Ledger, Prepayment Accounts, etc)
- Ensure Monthly preparation of Bank Reconciliation Report
- Develop and maintain credit control Policies and Processes
- Manage cash flow and collections within the outlets
- Ensure Monthly reconciliation of all outlets
- Ensure Monthly business performance reporting (Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Analysis, Sales Analysis, etc)
- Manage Organization’s Tax matters
- Safeguard all company’s assets
- Monitor payment processes (Suppliers, Salaries, etc)
- Prepare corporate Annual Budget and variance report
- Ensure budgetary Analysis and Control.
Key Performance Indicators
- Operational Efficiency/Cost Management
- Timeliness of completed quarterly financial reports
- Quality and ease of retrieval of financial information.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) is mandatory.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
- Accounting and Finance
- Cost management
- Company operations
- Management Accounting.
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Quick Book.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Salary Offer: *********