eRecruiter’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head, Generator Maintenance
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : October 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, one of the most recognized names in the Quick Service Restaurant industry in Nigeria are looking for a supervising head for their generator maintenance department.
The Staff will be responsible for the activities of our internally trained generator technicians, as well as external contractors in ensuring all our power generating sets are working optimally and in compliant to state laws involving discharges and noise pollution.
Location: Lagos and Ogun State
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots and repairs alternating current electrical systems on generators, automatic transfer switches, generator controls and engine related mechanical failures; and performs routine preventative maintenance, oil and filter changes and inspections on all our generator sets through collaborations with external contractors and internally trained technicians.
- Ability to work independently, be a problem solver, and work with other electricians to complete tasks in a timely safe manner. Create a job repair plan based on diagnosis to include repair operations required and anticipated hours needed to complete repairs.
- Ensures adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation
- Respond promptly to after-hour call out service at the request of management.
- Must be able to travel 80-90% of the time in an assigned region, and/or work overtime, weekends, or holidays, sometimes on short notice
- Know and follow all Company safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities
Requirements and Qualification:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills, team working and time management skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of generator systems of different KVAs and brands will be an advantage
- B. Sc./HND in electronic/electrical or graduate from a technical school
- Must demonstrate technical knowledge of electrical generator systems and related engine mechanical failures
- Duty lunch
- Monthly Renumeration
- Adequate medical service (HMO) and/or retainer ship
- Transportation allowance. etc
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subjevt of the mail