Cordros Capital’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head, Funds Operations jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Directly Reports To: CFO
- The role holder is responsible for monitoring, reporting and coordinating all financial management services relating to the sale of all CSL and CAML products.
- He/she will be responsible for the preparation of all statutory financial statements both for internal and external uses.
- The role holder will work in full compliance with all applicable SEC rules and regulations and country laws.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily responsibility of ensuring smooth operation of all Cordros products, including managing the cash balances of each fund, reconciling day-to-day fund performance, and monitoring the currency hedging and leverage programs on the funds.
- Working directly with CAML portfolio managers to resolve trading issues and ensuring proper settlement of trades.
- Completing monthly fund processes including distribution calculations, management fee calculations, oversight of fund expenses, and other various monthly management reporting items.
- Completing and reviewing the interim and annual financial reports for the funds.
- Coordinating the annual audit work of the investment funds
- Reviewing fund distributions and ensuring tax factors and tax slips are completed correctly
- Supporting the sales team by responding accurately and promptly to client requests for shareholder information.
- Supporting the team in the preparation of legal documents for prospectus filings and fund launches.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A BachelorÛªs Degree or HND in Finance, Business Administration, Economics.
- ICAN, ACCA, CIS or CFA certification
- Work Experience: Minimum of four yearsÛª work experience as a Funds Operations Officer in the Capital Market.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience within the investment fund industry.
- Outstanding computer skills and the ability to work with and build financial models.
- A quick learner, able to analyze and interpret data and develop logical solutions.
- Exceptional time management
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an outgoing personality.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Head, Funds Operations in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online