1 week ago
Job title : Head, Finance & Accounts jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible to assist the overall coordination, leading and supervision of all Accounts and finance management and procedure, financial reporting, and compliance.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and refore cast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Presenting monthly results and reports to management as well as to relevant colleagues.
- Providing insightful reporting and commercial analysis to support management decision making.
- Monitoring cash flow and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial preparations.
- Maintaining a strong framework of internal controls, accounting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Managing the cash-flow needs of the company while managing debt profiles and investments.
- Carrying out post investment and expenditure reviews.
- Oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, intercompany, treasury, taxation, and payroll.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors and salaries are processed.
- Controlling budgets and expenditures.
- Researching on factors influencing business performance.
- Managing relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax authorities and so on.Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting and Finance related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of Finance and Account is a MUST.
- Previous experience from Microfinance Banks and proficient use of Bankone Core Banking Application and accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word.
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player.
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Head, Finance & Accounts jobs
- Salary Offer: *********