Venmac Resources Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head Chef jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Direct, prepare or supervise cooking and other food preparation activities on a daily basis.
- Monitor and oversee sanitation practices to ensure that regulations and standards of cleanliness are always being strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that Company standards are being followed.
- Coordinate all food purchasing, budgeting and planning operations.
- Analyze recipes and make menu changes when necessary and to minimize overhead costs when possible.
- Inspect cooking equipment, supplies, work areas and ingredients to ensure constant conformance to regulatory standards.
- Determine when additional help is needed to maintain satisfactory service.
- Establish production and staff schedules to ensure that there is sufficient help at all times to ensure timely delivery of food services.
- Knowledge of food-related curriculum and training techniques.
- Familiarity with analytical food and menu preparation software
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Understand Employee service skills
- Knowledge of food preparation regulations and standards
- Ability to use common kitchen tools, including cutlery, graters and ranges
- High level of personal Hygiene Observation and practice
- A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a love for cleanliness and organization
- Extreme attention to the smallest detail.
- Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without being monitored
- 10 years’ experience with HND.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.