Sanofi’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head, Business Operations and Support jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Requisition ID: R2642962
Function: Business Support
Reports to: General Manager
- We are looking for an experienced & talented candidate to fill our vacant Head, Business Operations and Support position.
- This candidate would support the development of the companys business strategy by providing robust performance analysis and insights to the business, ensuring excellence in planning and execution for optimal performance.
- Drive business by transforming and optimizing Go To Market approach and internal processes through digital and MCE initiatives
- Drive, lead, and support the transformation of the promotional business models finding optimal balance between customer preferences, business objectives of BUs via effective resources allocation
- Transform Business Operations function to support BUs in delivering their strategies via development of new/improve existing tools driving better insights and decision making due to external market data opportunities, re-engineering of the BO&Ss processes and upgrade of systems.
- Independent sounding board for BUs due to broader overview and analysis of the market, trends, deep insight into operational DNA of the organization
- By joining us, you will have the opportunity to provide direction and leadership for the team of highly motivated employees in the Business Operations and Support department.
- If this sounds like a challenge that interest you, then hurry now and click the apply button below to experience a world of limitless career opportunities.
Sales Force Excellence:
- Develop an annual incentive plan that delivers upon commercial needs & meets ITC requirements and conforms to given guidelines and implement and manage the same
- Responsible for overall data integrity and quality assurance for sales force incentive payouts, sales force sizing and structural analyses, sales force metrics and other data measurements related to sales.
- Assist Commercial Team in the management of the business planning process, as required by the operation as well as the Africa Zone.
- Continue to develop the Management Information Systems (MIS) to maximize Targeting, Territory Management alignment and Segmentation Best Practices, and to provide a portal to the Company for key commercial information
- Drive Affiliate Digital transformation journey and customer engagement strategies.
Launch management + Portfolio Building support:
- Provide launch planning support to affiliates for budgeting and long-range planningprocesses
Business Development & Marketing Excellence:
- Develop and implement a process to track performance and effectiveness of marketingstrategies in terms of implementation and execution of all strategic projects
- Portfolio optimization, current portfolio and lead business development projects pertaining to portfolio expansion
- Conduct market, customer and competitor research and prepare reports to support management decision making process
- Oversee secondary data analysis and primary research projects to support Marketing and Sales plan
- Conduct periodic analysis of Pharmaceutical Market dynamics and Sanofi portfolio in relevant regions
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategy, objectives and KPIs by providing analytical inputs
- Support the implementation of a performance culture across Countries by conducting in-depth analysis of the productivity and facilitating the best process approach to achieve innovative business outcomes
- Track performance of new launches and excellence in execution
- Monitor/track Sanofi brands performance in market
- Deliver accessible and easily understood intelligence report to drive business decisions
- Monitor market trends and development in pharmaceutical industry in ME, collect and share intelligence on activities of competition.
- Identify opportunities and risks based on market development and propose activities to use opportunities and mitigate risks
- Provide oversight on patient support programs in country as Patient Program Leader Manager
- Review and approve patient support program in Nigeria and Ghana
Digital & Multi Channel Engagement:
- Drive commercial digital strategy and execution to improve customer experience, including marketing automation, websites, apps, email, and any other digital activities.
- Apply efficient, relevant, action oriented and innovative recommendations to BUs to drive marketing and digital activities and performance.
- Lead strategizing Sanofi Digital/MCE roadmap to build 1st in class MCE model in pharma
- Define mission and short to midterm MCE group goals, competencies & capability for success
- Cross-functional collaboration with all involved stakeholders, defining together WoW, rules and processes (if applicable)
- Internal: Sales, Medical, Marketing, Trade & Revenue Management, Communications, Public Affairs, Human Resources, and all other departments of the Affiliate
- External: Business Excellence solution providers.
- B.Sc. Degree essential, ideally with Scientific and/or Medical background. Masters Degree in Business is an advantage. Pharmacist Preferred.
- Minimum 10 years Pharma experiencewhich should include at least 6 years of extensive experience in Sales and Marketing preferably.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive and ambition for optimal business results and injectsenergy and enthusiasm into the organization
- Strong project leadership capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external customers
- Experience in a multi-cultural, multi-functional international environment and matrix organization
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and planning strengths; quick to analyze and act without compromising quality; utilizes effective negotiation skills.
- Highly focused and drives to set for her/himself, and help others to set for themselves, ambitious objectives while knowing how to take calculated risks.
- Displays a high degree of innovation and pro-activeness able to challenge the status to constantly self-challenge and challenge others in a constructive way.
- Shows integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex situations and an often-changing environment; can handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of information systems and workflows for processes such as MS ProjectManagement, IMS Data-View, IMS-IPads, database maintenance
- Computer skills including the use of MS Excel, Access, Power Point, and Word at sufficient levels as the job requires.
- Ability to operate cross functionally, delivering support to the sales team, Marketing team among others
- Makes timely decisions & drives necessary changes for performance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online