Job title : Head, Business Development (Power & Renewable Energy Sector)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinate the development of short and long term marketing strategies to sell the company products and optimize plant capacity.
- Coordinate the development of marketing programs and campaigns for each of the company’s products and services
- Coordinate the identification and assessment of the buyers in order to achieve and exceed sales revenue targets.
- Oversee the sourcing and collation of prospective buyers to continually identify business opportunities and develop ways to ensure revenue growth within existing/defined markets.
- Develop sales strategies and oversee the development of relevant agreements/contracts.
- Evaluate sales proposal in relation to products quantities, prices, terms, etc.
- Oversee the collation and utilization of market information for meters pricing and terms of sale.
- Oversee and ensure negotiation of Sales and Purchase Agreements and other commercial contracts with DiSCos.
- Evaluate risk management analysis associated with the every business transaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with buyers, shareholders, relevant government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice on current/future international markets for meters and other components
- Coordinate market surveys targeted at identifying business opportunities and ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities.
- Coordinate market research studies and analysis and ensure maintenance of a comprehensive and up-to-date database of useful industry/market information.
Requirements, Experience and Education
- First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or any other related discipline
- Relevant post graduate degree/ professional qualification e.g. MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience with at least 3 years in management capacity especially in a power and renewable energy sector
- Good understanding of Power Sector primarily across the Power Sector Value Chain
- Familiar with the regulatory bodies like Rural Electrification Agency, Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission, Nigeria Electricity Management Services Agency, Standard Organization of Nigeria and others related bodies
- Capable of handling multiple proposals with varied complexities, at a time.
Skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding of the global and local Power industry including production cycle, market structure, key players, business opportunities, market trends/development, issues/challenges, etc
- Knowledge of market/industry analysis, practices,techniques/methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of business planning, pricing mechanisms, etc
- Strong understanding of the meter production and supply cycle.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants should please put their current salary and location in the body of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Head, Business Development (Power & Renewable Energy Sector) jobs