Markfema Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head, Business Development & Marketing jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting to: MD / CEO or Designate
- Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek competent, experienced and dedicated individuals to fill the position below:
Purpose of Role
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for securing new revenue within the institutionÛªs existing portfolio of customers and also seek out new opportunities for business growth.
- The role is expected to have a focus on strategizing, prospecting, of new customers.
- The role ensures an excellent client experience at all times and works in collaboration with the Operations team to ensure smooth transition of realizations of new business opportunities.
- Define and coordinate nationwide marketing programmes
- Drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure brand and product awareness in the market place
- Maintain relationships with customers and identify new prospects.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and our competitors in the industry.
- Follow the latest industry developments and best practices .
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and other stakeholders by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new business opportunities.
- Recommending profit and service improvements; Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the companyÛªs people and capabilities.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Present to and consult with Senior Level Management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in customer base.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the organizationÛªs unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing, Acturial Studies, Business Administration from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 10 Years relevant professional experience in the HMOsector and/or Marketingsector is required
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proven track record in business deliveryis very key.
- Ability to achieve set targets.
- Ability to develop longÛÒterm relationships with Customers.
- Ability to maintain and develop new Business Partners account, and liaison with back office staff in processing new clients.
- PC word processing, Power point presentation, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation skills.
- Goal oriented, focused and achieve targets.
- Self-starter and team Player
- Ability to Identify business opportunities.
- Strong stakeholder management and team player.
- Ability to network, prospect and persuade new customers.
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Highly detail oriented and analytical skills
- Experience in marketing and sourcing new clients f
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance / HMO industryand current trends.
- Knowledge of the market, current media issues, social media, competitor behavior and strategy.
- Knowledge of effective use of customer relations strategy.
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing strategies and tools.
- Knowledge of the financial products and services.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies.
- Experience in relationship building and customer management.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
*Head, Business Development & Marketing in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online