Jaiz Bank Plc’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Head Branch Development
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
Job Description Summary
The Branch Development Officer is charged with the responsibility of ensuring all Branch Development construction projects are executed within scope, time, and budget while meeting all quality expectations.
- Planning of Construction and Remodeling of Branches.
- Inspection of the conditions of proposed Property before Acquisition and or Leasing for Branch Development
- Prepare Board Paper for approval of New Branches
- Reviewing the Architectural and Structural Drawing on Construction and Remodeling work in terms of Branches and ATMs
- Leading a site supervision team and responsible for site inspections, quality of work, coordination, Health and safety issues
- Coordinating and executing Engineering designs predominantly Civil and Building Engineering
- Renovation and Maintenance of building structures occupied by the Bank
- Site visitation ensures the Projects comply with the Engineering Standards and Best Practices.
- Investigate and report on problems or Potential Problems with Buildings
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time. (unless otherwise)
- Facility tour to ascertain the condition of the Building in order to keep the Branches in a good shape in terms of structures.
- Prepare and update Board Paper on Branch Development
- Supervision and monitoring purchasing and deployment of Work tools
- Supervising and Monitoring the other Branch Development activities which are out of scope
- Monitoring and liaising with Branches, landlords, and agents on issues regarding building standards and integrity.
- Process Lease Agreement, Deed of Assignment, Sale Agreement from Landlord to Legal department for review, sign off before Payment
- Supervision of documentation of all new Branches files
- Handing over the site to the Contractor, and briefing the Contractor on the critical aspect of Building Construction / Remodeling in terms of Structural Members
- Reviewing the Award letters related to Branch Development, given to the Contractors after procurement approval.
- Give practical advice on Construction and other technical matters
- Inspect site condition to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works
- Undertaking project coordination with all other trades, and architects and representing the company in client meetings
- Coordinate with all project stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the project
- Ensure engineering systems and procedures are developed and successfully rolled out for all major projects
- Ensure Technical integrity is not being compromised to meet schedules across the project
- Ensure quality of Engineering work is maintained
- Ensure Quality Audit findings relating to Engineering are addressed and results and action requests are closed
- Ensure the Project team is working within the provisions and guidelines of the location/ project
- Cost Control
- Preparation of schedule of dilapidation for maintenance/ renovation works.
- Liaising with the in-house Architect regarding architectural drawings.
- Liaising with the in-house Mechanical and Electrical Engineers regarding engineering drawings.
- Briefing vendors/ subcontractors on BOQ details, scope, and project duration.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience of which a minimum of seven (7) years in a Branch Development, Construction, and Facilities Management role.
- Practical experience and knowledge of technical and building services, facilities management, estate management, purchasing, and other related activities.
- Relevant experience in a Banking or reputable financial services organization. Experience in the private sector (i.e. property management company) is an added advantage.
- Broad understanding of building and facilities management principles.
- Results-oriented and focused on delivering high-quality services to internal stakeholders, with a positive outlook and ña can-do attitudeî.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in the English language.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, and Sketch-up.
- Thorough knowledge of Construction and Project Management
- Good knowledge of PlanSwift take-off and Estimating software
- Hold at least an M.Sc in Construction, Civil Engineering, or related technical discipline supplemented with credentials or professional training in Construction, Facility management, property management, and financial management.
- Member, Nigeria Society of Engineers, Project Management, and other relevant bodies.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online