H. Pierson Associates’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Digital Learning Consultant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Digital Learning Consultant, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Drive extensive business development in technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices
- Familiarity with instructional design methods and processes
- Experience with video production and video editing tools
- Expert on the use of various off the shelf e-learning development and delivery tools including Articulate, authoring tools etc.
- Be familiar with graphic design, audio, and video elements and software as they pertain to online course design and delivery
- Maintains simulation software, corresponding peripheral components, and equipment.
- Expand market share and visibility in these sectors
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Build winning marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns
- A Bachelor’s degree in the Business sciences – Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Graphic Design, Administration, with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A second degree or professional qualification is a plus
- Minimum 4-5 years of successful project management and business development experience in the Digital Marketing sector.
- Minimum 2 years experience of successfully selling at chief executive levels Evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong networking ability
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the email.