Leading Short Stay Accommodation Service Provider’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Guest Experience Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Who we are looking for…
A Guest Experience Manager who will be take complete responsibility to ensure that our guests have unforgettable and exceptional experiences in our apartments. Our GEM will drive the growth of the business by operationalizing a game-changing end-to-end guest experience, identifying and prioritizing all relevant KPIs, and streamlining best-in-practice processes to scale our business rapidly. If you want to have a critical role in building the future of short-term rental in Nigeria and love your work doing it, this role is for you!
What you’ll do…
- Manage guest communication on multiple platforms (Phone, Text, whatsapp, Instagram, Airbnb, email etc). Be in charge of all guest communication from when they make booking enquiries to after they have checked-out of our apartments.
- Be the first point of call for all issues regarding the guests’ stays at our apartments.
- Ensure that all guest expectations at our properties are met and exceeded
- Co-ordinate guest check-in and check-out in all our locations
- Managing all reviews and social media feedback from guests i.e. AirBnb, Instagram, Twitter etc. Respond to all guest feedback and comments, follow up where necessary and ensure that each priority is resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Assist social media team with content and regularly make social media posts
- Have regular and close contact with guests by interacting with guests to collect feedback and ideas. Make recommendations to improve the Guest Experience and share these with the management team
- Work closely with property caretakers, housekeeping and facilities management to ensure that our apartments are delivered to guests in exceptional condition.
- Conduct regular inspections of all our apartments in all our locations.
- Drive marketing data management. Ensure that data of potential guests who make inquiries are harvested into our database no potential data is lost.
- Design and send one weekly newsletter/blog to all contacts on database
- Design and launch experiments, determine campaign targeting strategies and develop category-specific KPIs, forecasts, and goals, to track and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Marketing efforts
- Be a master (male or female) of quality control who never accepts the status quo and is always looking for ways to improve upon our services.
What you’ll bring…
- Your attention to detail is almost an obsession and you have extraordinary prioritization skills- can execute when you notice things aren’t right.
- You have a passion for perfecting the customer journey and know how to set teams and organizations up for success.
- You’re a creative problem solver who sees every challenge as an opportunity to accelerate progress.
- Not afraid to lift, move, unpack and do the more ñunglamorousî sides of onboarding/organization of properties.
- Passionate about the shared economy, vacation rentals, real estate and hospitality.
- OND or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, communications, Marketing, or another related field
- 2+ years of work experience. Experience working in hotel or other holiday rental business is a plus