ESOSA Food System’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Group Head, Human Resource
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to the organization’s personnel. Developing and executing recruitment, and performance management strategies, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, payroll & behaviour and onboarding new employees. Maintaining the structural and organizational integrity and culture of the organization. creating a memorable work and career experience for all staff.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement,
- motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 5 7 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- CIPM or PHRI or any other relevant Certification is highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly Salary: N320,000 – 420,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
- 8am to 5pm, (5 work days/weekly).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********