Job title : Group Chief Executive Officer (For a PwC Client)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered infrastructure market holding company in Nigeria. The organisation seeks a qualified and competent individual to fill the role of Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Articulate the overall direction for the Group, formulating strategic goals and driving growth.
- Ensure alignment of Group strategies and targets with organisational vision, mission, and values to support achievement of strategic needs of the Group.
- Drive the development of annual operating plans, i.e., operational plans and requirements, staffing and budgets that support strategic plans and overall business aspirations.
- Build alliances and strategic partnerships with key stakeholders including corporate institutions, investors, investment banks, stockbrokers, government, and other partners.
- Develop business development strategies and plans to achieve growth and financial profitability
- Act as an effective Board Member on key portfolio company Boards
- A Master’s degree or MBA in relevant field.
- Minimum of twenty (20) years’ cognate experience, with considerable years spent in the financial services sector as CEO (experience in Group or HOLDCO structure will be an advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of local and global financial markets
- Relevant professional qualifications (CFA, CIS, ACA, FCA, etc.).
- Hands-on knowledge of the working of Boards and Director-level representation in investee/ portfolio companies.
- Proven expertise in Investment Banking and Private Equity domains.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Group Chief Executive Officer (For a PwC Client) jobs