GTI Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Group Business Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Establish a marketing/sales plan for the products/services of the various Strategic Business Units (SBU) in the Group
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual, quarterly, andmonthly sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of the SBUs clientele base
- Conduct sales campaigns within designated territory to promote the companiesservices.
- Oversee the development and delivery of sales presentations and proposals
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Develop. oversee and drive the execution of strategic business development initiatives and relationship management.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
Strategy, Management & Business Continuity:
- Develop and manage the budget for the department.
- Present a formal periodic report of activities and achievements of the department.
- Participate in internal meetings or committees to provide advice on sales data
- Establish a system of knowledge management to capture, store, transfer, and retrievework done within the department for posterity and business continuity.
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for business development team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately andpromptly informed as required.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the department.
- Ensure aseamless handshake with the processes and teams of other departments.
- Plan, support, and evaluate the performance of members of the department.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skillsrequired to perform their job effectively.
Key Performance Indicator
- Risk Assets
- Mandate Acquisition
- Team efficiency
- Significant growth in customer base
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 10 years experience in marketing and sales of financial products.
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Analytical Skills
- Relationship Management (including collaboration & teamwork)
- Database Management
- Good Knowledge of Technology
- Leadership, Influencing, and Negotiation
- Effective Communication Skills
- Self-Assured, Confident, and Assertive
Applications & Technology:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Group Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.