About Greenfield Health Management Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Legal Advisor
Quick Recommended Links
- We require the services of an experienced Legal Advisor.
- Advising on all legal matters related to the company’s business.
- Conducting research and analysis of legal issues
- Drafting of contracts, memorandum of understanding and other related documents on behalf of the company.
- Liaising with relevant regulatory institutions on legal issues that affects the organization.
- Collaborate with operations, finance, business development/marketing and human resources & Administration, health services to ensure legal adherence to specific project.
- Collaborate with outside counsel to defend organization’s right in contract settlements, negotiations and litigation.
- Support due thoroughness examination to connect with company acquisitions.
- Draft as well as negotiate agreement related to joint ventures.
- Other general and legal issues as may be directed by management.
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Law.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields, is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience post NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and candidates should email their applications with a detailed resume to [email protected] using the job title and location as the email subject.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.