Job title : Graphics and Motion Designer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Main Objective of the Job
- To create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for applications such as advertisements, website, social media, brochures, magazines, and reports.
- Partner closely with Brands & Marketing Team to develop branding strategies and concepts that reflect the agreed upon brief that are appropriate for the brand’s personality and are extremely creative.
- Drive our visual brand identity and build our social presence supporting all marketing efforts.
- Work on 360 brand experience and all touchpoints, as well as marketing collateral.
- Ensure design consistency across all forms of execution and protect the overall visual identity
- Design in a variety of styles and maintain consistently high standards of work that will enhance the brand’s in-market presentation.
- Develop and guide creative ideas based on input from brand/product reams and personal research.
- Maintain consistently high graphic standards and proactively learn new technology and trends in graphic design (and disseminate such information to others on the Creative Team).
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND with 5-9 years experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Graphics and Motion Designer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!