Job title : Graphic Designer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a graphic designer that provides interesting and consistent visuals for a range of media.
- Your skills as a graphic designer will be a huge help to our creative teams as you work to bring our clients’ campaigns to life in a variety of media.
As a team:
- You will develop professionally in a cutting-edge environment that values collaboration, diversity of thought, and the ability to take advantage of possibilities that cross traditional boundaries.
- This might be the job for you if you’re seeking for a demanding career in a dynamic setting with access to training and a worldwide network of experts.
- As part of our team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Graphic Designer at Wazobia Technologies you will:
- Be in charge of developing interactive media and digital design solutions for our clients.
- Work closely with team of Product designers, product managers ,software developers as a contributing member of Wazobia Technologies.
- Have an understanding of digital design best practices, accessibility and UX sensibilities.
- Some hands-on experience with content management systems
- Familiarity with motion graphics and simple video editing
- Proficiency with design tools and technology like Adobe XD, Photoshop, after effect and Illustrator
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe suite is required
Requirements and Skills
- Understand and interrogate briefs, taking initiative on projects to deliver innovative solutions
- Collaborate as part of the creative department to help shape and create campaign concepts
- Create presentations and confidently pitch concepts
- Confidently lead and feedback on work created by our agency partners
- Create and deliver key visuals and motion assets including social posts and assets for web
- Competently edit video footage
- Understand rendering and encoding to deliver optimized assets across different formats
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest motion design techniques
- Push creative boundaries.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Dual employment is not allowed and you must be able to commute to the Job Location (Lekki Phase I).
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Graphic Designer jobs