Greenlight Planet’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Graphic Designer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting to: Creative Lead – Africa
About the Role
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to be part of our fast-paced team. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting in-house marketing and social media campaigns.
- YouÛªll also be working with our copywriter, brand managers as well as collaboratively with other internal teams and senior management to create authentic, engaging and compelling communication.
- Create transformative, industry-defining work that helps set our Sun King brand above the rest. We are looking for talent, passion and enthusiasm.
What youÛªll need to have/be:
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team.
- Clear thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Enthusiasm in continuously expanding on skills
What youÛªll be doing:
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the marketing/creative team.
- Modifying artwork to achieve the desired outcome.
- YouÛªll demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- YouÛªll take responsibility for your work and be able to prioritize projects in an organized manner, managing expectations across teams
- YouÛªll demonstrate originality in ideas, amending and redeveloping creative work in response to creative direction provided by senior creatives
More About the Role
- Conceptualize and design highly effective point of sale materials to be used in a variety of channels in West Africa.
- An impeccable attention to detail and proven track record of delivering high quality work on time.
- Curious about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of creativity that is very practically applied.
- Passionate about typography, layout and brand identity.
- Goes beyond the parameters of a brief to deliver better than requested.
- Create partner and consumer facing global assets and merchandising for print and web: flyers, posters, proposals, brochures, emails, etc.
- Comfortable expressing ideas and collaborating with others to find the best solution and capable of delivering high quality work independently.
- Able to prioritize a varied workload and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experienced in designing and producing high-quality creative content for a range of print and digital channels (websites, social, email, vide/film, leaflets, poster, events, presentations etc.)
*Graphic Designer jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria