Job title : Grant Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Identify potential and relevant funding opportunities from various sources, including government agencies, foundations, corporations, and other relevant institutions.
- Research and compile information about grant prospects, including eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and submission guidelines.
- Ensure grant proposals and applications effectively communicate the organisation’s mission, goals, and project details to potential funders.
- Work closely with the Grants Manager, Project Managers, and Project Officers to gather information, data, and insights necessary for crafting compelling grant narratives.
- Maintain a grants pipeline to track application deadlines, reporting requirements, and other key milestones.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and financial information required for grant applications.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date, and organised records of all grant-related communications, submissions, and outcomes.
- Monitor the progress of submitted grant applications and communicate with funders as necessary to provide additional information where necessary.
- Collaborate with the programme team to ensure alignment between grant-funded projects and overall organisational strategies.
- Ensure all funding files, (electronic, system, and paper) are complete and kept up to date.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as Development Studies, Statistics, Economics, or Social Sciences.
- 3 to 5 years in Grant writing and other related NGO work experience (familiarity with media/human rights/governance projects is an advantage)
- Strong background in Grant Management methodologies and data analysis
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills, including experience with statistical software packages.
- Possess professionalism, motivation, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Grant Officer jobs