Aspire Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Graduate Trainee jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
*Graduate Trainee jobs in Nigeria
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Nigeria