Job title : Graduate Trainee (Finance)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Preparation of Management Account-Monthly.
- Preparation of CBN Returns-Monthly.
- Posting (GL Posting).
- Review of trial Balance-daily.
- Remita Activation and Deactivation.
- Loan Booking and closure.
- Month End posting- Amortization and Depreciation.
- Vault Opening and Closing.
- Suspension of late Repayment fee.
- Reversal of Late Repayment fee.
- Preparation of correspondence – daily.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Graduate Trainee (Finance) jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 382 jobs