Alister Greene Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Graduate Trainee (Foreign University) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, one of the leading companies in the financial services industry is hiring a professional Graduate Trainee to join the team.
- First class from any foreign universities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics and Economics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online