Venia Health and Medical Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Graduate Nurse / Administrative Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 04, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Record keeping in a centralized database
- Prepare and administer oral or injected contrast media to patients
- Patient cannulation and patient after care
- Customer service representative to work in patients.
- Record and store patients’ examination results electronically and manually, ensuring compliance with Data Protection Act and Patient Confidentiality codes
- Administrative & clerical responsibilities
- Keep up to date by attending all relevant trainings
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fresh Graduate of a Nursing School.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Must be Customer service oriented.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding communication and correspondence skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly motivated team player, willing to go the extra mile.
- Must be resident within Epe or its environs.
Salary and Benefits
- N100,000 net / month.
- Trainings & development
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.