2 weeks ago
Job title : Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering) jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
What you will do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Request for Service verification and inspections documentation.
- Track Daily Platforms requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********