2 weeks ago
Job title : Graduate Associate Programme jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Your first job is something special and kicking off your career with SG HOLDINGS LIMITED is extraordinary, particularly as a new graduate. If you join us, you get access to a global network of specialists who will help you to learn, grow and develop into the accomplished professional you aspire to be.
- Diversity is at the heart of our business. We’re always looking for graduates with a range of different degrees, backgrounds and life experience. You’ll start alongside other graduates and you’ll learn from each other just as much as you’ll learn from us.
- Most importantly you’ll build some life-long relationships along the way and be given many opportunities to create. So join us, let’s create together! Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career.
- We’ll provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. International development is a valuable development opportunity, which our global network can provide.
- This gives you the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and new perspectives with us,. At SG HOLDINGS LIMITED, you’re given many opportunities to create, so join our community of solvers and turn your potential into a transformative experience.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division / Upper Credit from a reputable institution
- Not more than 25 years of age
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits at one sitting, including English language and Mathematics.
- The SG HOLDINGS LIMITED Professional is our global leadership development framework. It outlines the capabilities that we look for in all our people – from associate to partner level that will help us to thrive as purpose-led and values-driven leaders. We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
- Whole leadership – I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen – I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and the organization.
- Technical and digital – I apply a range of technical, digital and other professional capabilities to deliver quality and value.
- Global and inclusive – I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Relationships – I build relationships of high value, which are genuine and meaningful.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
- Graduate Trainee/ Internship /siwes jobs
- Graduate Associate Programme jobs
- Salary Offer: *********