Africhange Technologies Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Golang Software Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a passionate and proactive Backend Developer (Golang) who shares our commitment.
- You will work closely with the rest of our team to design, develop and scale our core architecture engine used for cryptocurrency exchange.
- You will join a fast growing team where you will be able to have a tremendous impact and contribute with key decisions, both technical and product related.
- Participate in the full Engineering Product development life cycle, from software design and requirements gathering to the unit and integration testing
- Collaborate with product engineering to ensure code is production-ready
- Maintain development standards, practices and principles.
- Build scalable, robust, testable and maintainable software codes and also translating software requirements into stable, working high performance software
- Working together with team leads and Product Managers to analyze, design, and build new systems as well as enhancement to existing systems
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Troubleshooting technical failures & issues
- Develop backend service for our new products, including but not limited to our centralized and decentralized exchange platform, as well as other internal applications
- Be passionate about the crypto markets, blockchain technology, and decentralized applications.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Relevant certification(s) in Software Engineering or its related course
- 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Go Programming language, paradigms, constructs and idioms
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools including; Go templating language, dependency management tools such as Godep, Stir, etc, Go’s code generational tools such as Stringer, Popular Go web frameworks such a Revel, Router packages such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean, compelling, tidy and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Knowledge of Versioning tools to minimise conflicts and maximise transparency
- Excellent communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and Versatile
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
- Passionate about learning new tools
- Understanding Go Routine and Channel patterns.
What We Offer
- Fully remote opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to relevant courses/learning programs
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online