Job title : Go to Market (GTM) Coordinator
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Husk is seeking a Go To Market (GTM) Coordinator who will be responsible for the marketing initiatives, organizing promotional events, and lead generation as well as exploring the possibilities of new marketing technologies to drive brand engagement and awareness across Husk MiniGrids locations.
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to solve complex problems across domains at a fast-growing, mission-driven company. This position provides the opportunity to join a growing team that is changing the face of rural electrification in many countries in Africa and Asia. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is a team player, believes in Husk’s values, has an inherent curiosity to find creative solutions for problem-solving, and has an appetite for growth.
- Organize promotional events at our minigrid locations to create broad awareness of our 24/7 electricity services and energy-efficient electrical appliances.
- Develop marketing campaigns that resonate with rural customers’ aspirations in Nigeria.
- Hire a team of lead generation agents associates and help the field sales team acquire customers for Husk mini-grids and energy-efficient appliances (Freezers, LED TVs, etc.).
- Champion customers’ growth through great marketing initiatives: master the intersection between the value of the product and the prospective user.
- Guide customers to focus on the right strategies to recommend the most competitive, context-appropriate marketing plan.
- Communicate with the Management Team about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Develop a measuring system for determining the success of each marketing program. Measure and report the performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Explore the possibility of new marketing technologies across digital, mobile, and omni-channel platforms to enhance the customer experience and drive brand engagement in innovative ways.
- Lead overall marketing campaign and lead generation processes.
- Ensure all relevant teams are seamlessly aligned with marketing activities to ensure ongoing customer acquisition and product sales.
- Support the implementation of creative technology solutions for the brand that increase efficiency, reduce spend, and increase marketing reach.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign and sales data.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and medium-term, to support sales and revenue objectives.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Lead local creative strategy, campaign planning, and execution: Develop locally relevant consumer programming and tools in concert with sales team and operations teams.
- Utilize analytics throughout the function to accomplish strategic goals.
- Use data to inform decision-making for strategy development and adjustments as necessary.
- Track platform engagement and effectiveness through appropriate analytical tools.
- Track marketing ROI by optimizing content and channel marketing investments.
- Test faster and lower-cost options for acquiring, engaging, and retaining customers.
Required Skills & Attributes
- You have a First Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of pertinent experience in the Consumer Marketing field, with a preference for candidates who have exposure to Retail, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Telecom, or Rural Finance.
- Proven track record of innovative consumer marketing accomplishments/high-impact results (based on metrics/ROI).
- Good understanding of consumer insights and primary research concepts and tactics such as home use testing, focus groups, surveys, attitudinal, ethnographic, and concept testing.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines in an independent capacity. To be a self-starter and self-motivator, working effectively with minimal direction.
- Strong in storytelling and have excellent communication skills.
- Analytically inclined with the ability to run numbers to determine ROI and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Passion for rural development.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is highly desirable.
- Fluency in the Hausa language is an added advantage.
- Influential Leader. Knows how to build, communicate, and defend a position and has a demonstrated ability to engage and influence others up, down, and across to effectively lead.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Go to Market (GTM) Coordinator jobs