Job title : GM Human Resources
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Support the GMHR in the development of the HR strategy, whilst working in a liaison role with the corporate business planning team to develop the company’s business plan.
- Develop and manage the execution of the company’s HR business scorecard through quarterly reviews, advising the GMHR on performance improvement action.
- Support the GMHR in workforce planning projections and activities as part of executing.
- Provide specific support to the GMHR to;
- Implement people-related strategies, initiatives, and services to support overall business strategy and aspirations, assuring corporate competitive value delivery.
- Execute policies, regulations, systems and suite of services that assures regulatory compliance in Nigeria/UK, and flexibility to achieve sustained business continuity.
- Liaise with key internal/external stakeholders and experts to provide guidance to line managers and employees on laws, and policies and practices on ER matters.
- A relevant Bachelors and/or Masters degree.
- Minimum of 15-20 years Industry experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- GM Human Resources jobs