2 weeks ago
Job title : Global Technical Learning Expert
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assigned to a main program area, to support operations performance improvement needs and other related business initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining the training roadmap, starting from pre-assessments, labs, scenarios, and interactivity, aligned to top case drives, assessments, and course surveys.
- Ensure training and stakeholder partners have the most accurate up-to-date information to support service requirements.
- Coordinate client, operations, and training meetings as needed to communicate current status of training activities and initiatives and to plan future training activities for both Technical onboarding and continuous education.
- Coordinate required and designated global certification achievement based on contract requirements and business needs.
- Partner with the content team to ensure that all the updates are in line with Tek and Client guidelines.
- Drive learning metrics and partner with internal data analysts?to collect and visualize data.
- Present findings to executives and business leaders?to?drive?data-driven?decisions.
- Relevant certifications in technology or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required in addition to onboarding training experience of at least one year.
- Professional fluency in English and the language of the operating country is essential, both written and spoken.
- Technical training delivery, product, technical, line of business, and client-facing experience.
- Exceptional Agile project management and learning data analytical skills.
- Exceptional track record in structuring engaging and effective learning programs with clear business impact, including being adept at navigating cultures and local customs to define and deliver locally resonant programs.
- Should be able to influence without authority, collaborate effectively with others, and build shared goals and accountability.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills along with business acumen and the ability to quickly apply key business outcomes to L&D programs.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Global Technical Learning Expert jobs