Management Sciences For Health’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Global Risk and Quality Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Build an appropriate risk culture at MSH by leading, designing, developing, and implementing global risk management policies and procedures to identify, control, and mitigate risk to the organization.
Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management (65%)
- Develop company-wide risk management strategies in conjunction with senior leadership.
- Design and implement policies, procedures, and tools to track, minimize and control risks.
- Manage a system for tracking risks to include regular reporting to leadership team, managers, and stakeholders.
- Evaluate current risk strategies in order to identify potential weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Work with project managers to help assess and gauge the risks attached to business projects at all levels, to measure their feasibility.
- Develop communications and provide training across MSH to create and improve a working culture of risk-awareness and avoidance.
- In collaboration with the Administrative Manager, ensure that the corporate liability insurance is managed appropriately.
- Maintain, update and disseminate MSHÛªs Quarterly Compliance Certification and provide quarterly reports to the leadership team and program delivery business unit regarding the Quarterly Compliance Certification results.
- Manage the annual risk assessment process for MSH programs and MSH Home Office Business Units and disseminate results organization-wide.
- Coordinate with internal audit to conduct testing of internal controls on systems and processes as needed.
- Provide guidance on emerging risk and compliance concerns that may affect MSH globally, such as GDPR, and other data privacy laws, and propose solutions.
Quality Management (35%)
- Conduct management meetings with business process owners and leadership team to review key process of the Quality Management System and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide feedback to the leadership team on the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Plan and arrange internal audits of the QMS to ensure process plans are maintained and up to date.
- Distribute internal audit reports and track open issues through successful completion.
- Communicate with the ISO certification body and other external parties for audits, reports, and corrective action correspondence.
- Promote awareness of the quality management system to all employees
- BachelorÛªs Degree
- MasterÛªs Degree
- CRMP preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience designing and managing fraud and risk mitigation programs, particularly in the international development assistance area
- Experience with advancing engagement and change management, developing communications and training, leading implementations
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level analytical skills
- Problem solving and solutions-oriented
- Demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to navigate various stakeholders within the organization
- Ability to work across all levels in the organization while building trusting and collaborative relationships
- Travel requirements: 10 – 25%
- Keyboard use, Pulling drawers, Lifting papers <10lbs.
- U.S., Abuja, Nigeria, or remote
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Abuja
*Global Risk and Quality Manager in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online