Johnson & Johnson’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Global Public Health Schizophrenia Franchise Leader jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reference No.: 2105965108W
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Global Public Health (GPH) Schizophrenia Franchise Leader located in North America (East Coast), Western Europe, Africa or South America.
- Charting an ambitious and innovative approach to access, Johnson & Johnson Global Public Health (GPH) is pushing boundaries as the first fully dedicated organization within a healthcare company that combines R&D, novel access programs and business model innovation, in-country operations, and advocacy to ensure that innovative treatments and technologies of public health importance are available, affordable, and accessible for the world’s most underserved populations.
- Johnson & Johnson GPH is a dedicated cross-functional group of professionals focusing on access to medicines and healthcare solutions, medical affairs, research & development, on-the-ground execution, programs, and partnerships with an aspiration to bring innovative solutions to the most vulnerable and underserved populations.
- The Johnson & Johnson GPH Mental Health Franchise has a bold vision: That all people living in low- and middle-income countries will have access to quality mental healthcare. Today, less than 10% of persons living in such resource-limited settings have access to these services. Together with our partners, we are building an innovative framework of scientific evidence, tools and best practices combined with our best-in-class medications to enable access to affordable scalable mental healthcare.
- We are especially focused on reaching those living with severe mental illness, including schizophrenia. Our work is currently on-going in Rwanda with an ambitious goal of reaching 100,000 persons living with mental illness in other African countries by 2030.
As the GPH Schizophrenia Franchise Leader you will:
- Lead the design and execution of innovative commercial strategies and tactics for our schizophrenia products, Risperidone and Paliperidone Palmitate long acting injectables (PPLAI), to deliver our aspirations to restore lives and deliver groundbreaking and measurable health impact in underserved populations and resource limited settings.
- Collaborate with Janssen Commercial leadership to develop new pathways for access to mental healthcare and our schizophrenia products that did not exist before.
- Be a Global Enterprise Leader with a strong focus on mobilizing coalitions of internal and external partners while ensuring a strong execution in Rwanda and other African countries.
- Maximize impact of current J&J mental health products and technologies through operating company partnerships, external access programs including tiered pricing, novel distribution channels, innovative marketing & access partnerships with commercial and non-commercial partners.
- Lead a Cross-Functional team, including CSI, Market Access, Med Affairs, Africa Implementation and Impact (AI&I), and other critical cross functional team members to achieve patient reach
- Partner with regional and key country Janssen commercial leadership (i.e., internal & external partners) to ensure that measurable aspirations are set, clear goals are established, robust strategies are defined and comprehensive global programs & operational plans at the country level are in place to drive impact.
- Partner with Janssen GCSO CVM organization to shape and deliver Global Strategy.
- Contribute to Johnson & JohnsonÛªs thought leadership in the external environment, maximizing the expertise and capabilities of our GPH External Affairs team as well as working within the guidance of our corporate policy and communications teams. You will interact with multi-lateral organizations, international development, and donor organizations/communities; build and use strong external relationships with leaders within the field of mental health.
- A minimum of a BachelorÛªs Degree
- At least ten (10) years of relevant experience with demonstrated trackÛÒrecord in driving groundbreaking outcomes through sophisticated partnerships
- Deep commercial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, driving strategy and execution through a complex matrix and cross functional team
- A deep understanding of healthcare, shown success in crafting and implementing health care strategies and interventions as well as experience in building strong, collaborative relationships and partnering with multi-lateral organizations
- Strong leadership and strategic skills; ability to vision the future with respects to anticipating trends, shaping the environment and respond to changes
- Strong business acumen, action orientation, agility in insight generation and analysis with translation to define strategies and operational plans
- Experience driving programs across geographic and functional / partner boundaries demonstrating understanding of personal, cultural, environmental and community nuances and varying needs across global/local geographies
- Proficient in English language (oral and written). Proficient means that you are completely comfortable communicating on a detailed, professional level.
- This position requires up to 25% domestic and international travel and can be based in the following locations: North America, Western Europe, Africa or South America.
- MasterÛªs Degree / PhD in related field (Public Health, Medicine, Economics, Policy, Healthcare Marketing or Business)
- Experience in mental health, including deep insight and access to Key Opinion Leaders
- Sought out inspiring leader, with track record of taking leading expert roles in the disease area
- Global Commercial experience.
*Global Public Health Schizophrenia Franchise Leader jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria